- All state and federal courts in the State of Mississippi
- United States District Court – Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court – Southern District of Mississippi
- Supreme Court of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Juris Doctor, 2013 Mississippi College School of Law, Dean’s List;
- University of Mississippi Law School 2013, Dean’s List, top of class
- Awarded educational scholarship for winter session
- Awarded BARBARI BAR PREP Course – partial scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree, 1995 University of Mississippi, graduated with honors/Psychology/English Major
- Associates Degree, 1993 Barstow College, CA, graduated with Honors Major: Journalism
Training and Legal Experience
- United States Marine Corps; Gulf War Veteran
- Social Work
- Educator – Public Schools
- Legal Experience:
- DHS Intern; Child Support Enforcement Attorney
- Public Defender; Justice and Municipal Courts
- Guardian Ad Litem in Youth Court and Chancery Court
- Municipal & Justice Court defense matters
- Divorce Litigation
- Child Support & Custody Litigation
- Corporate Contract formation and representation
- Elder Law
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Matters
- Landlord tennet Disputes
- Social Work with the Baker County Council on Aging- assisted the elderly by improving their quality of life.
- Department of Mental Health Region 8- assisted, assessed and provided psychological counseling to those facing emotional challenges.
- Crisis Counselor for FEMA- worked as a crisis counselor for those affected by various national disasters to include Hurricane Katrina.
- 4th Grade Elementary School Teacher- worked with inner city youth; taught all subjects; inspiring students to overcome personal obstacles in order to improve morale and increase test scores.
- Junior High Intervention Teacher & English School Teacher – worked with troubled youth and those struggling and at risk of dropping out of school; conducted exercises and developed strategies and worked to build relationships to improve student’s self-esteem, performance, retention, and camaraderie.